Friday, August 22, 2008

Capitol City

After work this evening, I drove to Charleston to see Patrick. Patrick is my friend who was in a terrible motorcycle accident earlier this month. You can check out his blog at http://prayforpatrick.blogspot.com. He has come a long way, but he still has a rough road to travel. It amazes me to see how far God has brought him. Patrick is the type of guy who never has a hair out of place, but today he's looking like a true mountain man. He's sporting a full grown beard and his hair is getting a little shaggy. He was sleeping this evening, so I couldn't pick on him about his new look. I'm just thankful that God is answering our prayers and I'm also thankful God is using Patrick's medical staff to do great work.

Please pray for Patrick as he recovers. God is awesome!

No comments: