Saturday, August 30, 2008

And we're off...

We spent a late evening at the church last night packing up school supplies. We ended up with 15 boxes stuffed with paper, pens, pencils, markers, crayons, rulers, scissors, and all sorts of other things.

Keep us in your prayers as we travel to Greeneville tomorrow (Sunday) after church. We will be taking our new church van, so this will definitely be an adventure. The kids in the youth group have already picked out their seats on the van. (ah... to be a teenager again... I remember those days). I just found out today that the cigarette lighter does not seem to be working, so my GPS will only be running off its internal battery. Guess I need to print directions from map quest just in case the GPS battery runs down (I hate having to stop to ask for directions).

At any rate, have a nice Labor Day weekend! If you're off from work, enjoy the "down" time. Remember -- NO LABOR on LABOR DAY. I guess they should have called it "Labor-Free Day."

No comments: